The placing an order will be held as
the acceptance of R
& N Plant Specialists terms and
conditions as stated as stated below.
- Telephoned orders must be confirmed in
writing within 3 days. The purchaser will be responsible for any anomalies arising from
verbal orders which are not confirmed in writing.
- We tend not to operate without a minimum
order value but reserve the right to increase prices against small order values.
- All prices quoted are ex nursery and the
minimum delivery charge is not less than £25 if goods are sent by carriers, packaging and
carriage will be charged at cost.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT which
will be charged at the prevailing rates. Our VAT No is 623 8041 60.
- All items are offered subject to stock
availability upon receipt of official order.
- Where goods ordered are to be grown on
commercially by the purchaser this must be stated at the time of ordering so the correct
EEC Plant Passport may be issued with the goods.
- New trade customers are requested to submit
two trade references and banking details with their first order.
- We reserve the right to operate new business
on a pro-forma basis.
- Private customers are requested to submit a
cheque with order for the full amount, or to pay in full at time of delivery.
- Trade accounts payable will be due 28 days
from date of invoice after which a 10% credit handling charge will be applied to all
outstanding monies owed. It is the companies policy to take immediate legal action to
recover debts and associated costs incurred due to non- payment of accounts or dishonoured
cheques accepted in good faith for payment of goods.
- Should an unfulfilled order be cancelled by
the buyer we reserve the right to demand 50% of the order value as liquidated damages
without having to prove the costs involved in documentation and collation of orders. Any
order not accepted within 120 days or by an agreed delivery date will be deemed as
cancelled by the purchaser.
- Where a client is in credit with us due to
an adjusted order requirement, or an overpayment then the balance will be held over as a
credit note and goods taken the overall value inclusive of VAT.
- Ownership of goods, it is to be understood
that the legal title of the goods supplied will not pass to the customer until full
payment is received. Should the purchaser appoint a trustee in bankruptcy, receiver or
liquidator having disposed of the goods to a third party then the proceeds from the sale
of goods should be used to satisfy R & N Plant Specialists account. The company
reserves the right to uplift goods supplied if payment is not received in full after seven
days written notice has been given.
- All Plants are grown in compliance with the
Horticultural Trades Associations National Plant Specification and many in compliance with
the Nursery Stock Certification Scheme therefore any delivery charges against any items
returned is not refundable
- Consignments must be carefully examined on
receipt and any complaints notified by telephone within 2 days and confirmed in writing
within seven days, failure to do so will render the complaint void.
- We will not accept any responsibility for
damage caused by frost, drought, winds or any circumstances beyond our control, plants are
only guaranteed if we undertake the planting and maintenance of the said planting scheme.
- Any compensation shall not exceed the
invoice price of the goods in question and excludes any charges made for delivery.
- All Payments will be made to / or through R
& N Plant Specialists.
R & N Plant Specialists
Prices and availability
may vary as the seasons change